Monday, February 5, 2007




"Daniel Ahlsén (no network) wrote
at 3:55am on January 29th, 2007
Yep, it was called Guttye school before the summer. But they changed it before the demolition though. Hope all is good, I better go and get something sugary now before I faint.
ciao!"

Buddy, did you not get enough sugary? If not, why did you not call me? I remember making fun of you for buying a lot of candy and you saying that you'd die if you did not have these candies. I thought that was all just a joke, wasn't it?
Buddy, this is not the right time... Remember, we still need to get old and I promise I will take care of myself and still be the same me so that you won't have to call a 19 year old prostitute. You will stay in my scene will get a taste of the action. Remember, just like you said;
"That dear old Akin does not in any way change life patterns and will always be followed and desired by attractive young women. And that is a good thing you see. Because when we all are old, rich and successful you will be the last one to call for a 19 year old prostitute to come to your office. Since you will have a couple of them coming for free anyways. So, when are in that state, I have to remember to stay in your scene. So even I can get a taste of the action." and it was not even a long time ago when you said that!!
You will still come visit me, right buddy? Just like we did in Norway, we will go smoke waterpipe,or just randomly go crazy, or have a cigarette with the beautiful coffee you make. We will still laugh with Xiaohang, sit with Per, Sanda, and Simon. I will still say "how the hell do you spell entrepreneurship (I still cannot do it)?" in the middle of an economics exam and you will laugh and laugh and laugh.
Like I said, come visit me anytime buddy! My room is smaller now, it is as big as my heart. But you can still fit in it, right? Just like you fit into my cupboard. And in that way, you will not have taken the other half of my heart from me... Does this sound like a deal to you?
I will put one more plate and one more glass of wine on the table on my birthday. You better be there, as you promised. And if there's anything I haven't done for you, please forgive me, buddy!
Your brother, your buddy,
Akin







No comments: