Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Dear Daniel

It was November, dark and rainy as it is in Flekke, when you, me and Nareg got the idea of starting "John's Burger". This was also the time where I really got to know you. You somehow managed to make that autumn time into memories of fun and excitement. I remember how much we laughed, when we through our crazy imagination came up with names like "Long John" and "John's Sticks". And when creating that logo. Yes, your humour still makes me laugh. I remember the night when we planned and designed the webpage, a result to be proud of. I remember going to Dale and almost emptying the supermarkets for cokes and hamburgers. I remember the busy and stressfull times in the Høegh kitchen, where you always managed to maintain coolness.
My first impressions of you seemed to prove correct. You were always very tolerant, open, creative, cool, a person of honour. A co-worker. A friend. Your memory will stay with us.

Andreas Bakkerud

No comments: