Monday, February 5, 2007


Sweet Daniel:
A tall vision with its quaky pace
A face so warm and pensive, an infectious smile...
All his very own expressions,
An unrelenting humour in the face of everything and anything
Ideas, ideas, and more ideas in the color of his own little streak of madness
Passion for coffee and music
for life and good stories...


I don't know where I stand now, but I know that at some point, you wrote:
" You will always keep a special, big place in my heart partly because of your incredibly warm personality and amazingly huge heart. Next year you will fill another section of my life and I know we will have more good times together."

You even drew a little pink heart!
So I guess that's all I need to know...

You know that I've been crying like a silly goose, and I can't manage to draw a nice smile for you like Nareg and Aiirin said we should. I'm sorry for that, dear Daniel... I promise that soon enough I will see that you lived fully and that you leave behind a great lesson for the rest of us to not waste life on anything but our passions... And then, I will smile for you, I promise... because I will know that you have had no regrets...

What I want to ask of you is to keep Your "huge heart" close by, so that your family and close friends can get through this. I will pray for them because I can imagine there's no greater pain than losing you...

Thank you for never waiting, never stoping at anything, living it up and making the best of what you had... Thank you for knowing how to find the humour in everything, in that way that you do... And thank you so very much for someday allowing me to be part of your heart, Daniel...

You will find an easier place I hope, in the life you have now, no more shots and fainting spells and dizziness, no more cares...

I give you all my thoughts and my prayers
Much Love,
Brenda Yara Younes
RCNUWC '04-'06

No comments: