Monday, February 5, 2007

daniel...

when the news reached me it seemed like an absurd dream, a very nasty joke. i couldn't believe my ears. it pained me, though as i had to realize and confront the truth.

right now my entire soul is filled with sadness, melancholy and a lot of pictureous memories of the college and daniel.

so much he's done i appreciated and admired. i remember organizing parties, student council meetings, jamming sessions, serving hamburgers at john's burger, random gatherings, ironic jokes. i remember all these. suddenly every image i see in front of my closed eyes have got its full brightness and colour.

and this, although all the pain and sadness, is the positive seed i cherish in my shattered soul: that daniel is going to continue live, as long as we do.

shine on, you crazy diamond. shine on daniel. shine on everyone.

we remember. i remember.

grzesiek (poland)

No comments: