Monday, February 5, 2007

Dear Daniel!

The whole day I've been keeping myself busy, avoiding the fact of what has happened. Avoiding having to say goodbye. But now when I had to go to bed, I couldn't stop the memories, the truth or the tears. The pain is too big to avoid. So my dear friend......."See you later Daniel"

You are an amazing friend and a wonderful person. Always a smile on your face and your arms wide open to hug at any moment. You help even when you do have a million things to do, and you are a person that always seems to be able to squeeze 30 hours into a 24 hour day. Your smile always encouraging and your soul always giving.

In the bosnian tradition, I have let the water run, to wish you a safe trip and there is a light burning for you in my room in case it gets dark, so you know how to find your way around.

You will always be in my heart and in my soul. You are an admiration to all and we can only dream to accomplish everything that you have.

To Daniels family and loved ones.....Nothing bad can be said or thought of Daniel. His life has been short, but more full with everything good then most lucky people ever have. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

"Vi ses min ven"!

Sasa

No comments: