Sunday, February 4, 2007

I hope you had the time of your life...

As I was sitting in my corner trying to make sense of what happened; my neighbor played the song, Time of Your life for the first time...Salome wrote to me for the first time too...How ironic I must say.
Even at this point, I want to be happy for you...think happy thoughts about the time we had together...your bear hugs, your mom's 50th birthday, making silly jokes and having stupid arguments....but the tears won't stop. I wish I had let you know more often that your friendship meant a lot to me.
You have inspired me to live every day to the fullest...... and to be compassionate.
I want to thank you and your family on behalf of Chamun and Tenzin Jamphel for supporting them with their education. They send you prayers from Nepal.

I will miss you.

-The little Nepali

No comments: