Sunday, February 4, 2007

See you later, Daniel!

I must say that I was not close to Daniel. To tell you the truth, I believe that I can count with my hands the times we interchanged some words. However, I do remember him walking around campus, spending time with his friends, and being involved in many activities at RCN.
Although we did not know each other, I do know how it is to say a "see you later!" to someone we loved.

Today, while I was speaking with my family by phone, I told my mom about Daniel, and she told me: "Please Cristina, write what I am just going to tell you to Daniel's parents...", and here it is :

"There are ships that are made to travel long distances. There are other ships that are made to travel medium distances; and there are others that only travel short distances. But, there is not importance in the lenght of these travels. What is important is the the mission and pourpose of the journey and the impact they had in the future of their destinations."

The people that we love are never gone. They will live through our memories and our hearts. The final thing that I can say is that I KNOW that now Angels are dancing at these very moment, because another Angel joined them in Heaven!

My family and I will have Daniel, his family and friends in our prayers.



Cristina Tedman L. RCNUWC 04-06

No comments: